Helping You Stay Safe During Covid-19
Good news! We have reopened our store as of Tuesday June 2nd, 2020.
Initially this will be a soft reopening of 3 days per week (Tuesday, Friday and Saturday) for the month of June then back to 4 days per week starting in July (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. We will be open from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Our utmost concern is for you our customers. As we prepare to reopen (slowly) we have taken the necessary mitigation steps to ensure you will be able to shop in as safe a space as possible:
- We will continue to offer curbside pickup to those who feel they would prefer to not physically come into the store to shop at this time.
- As the store is a smaller space, we will only be allowing 4-6 customers in to shop at one time. This will allow customers to maintain social distancing measures of 2 meters (6 ft) while shopping.
- There will be hand sanitizer and disposable masks at the front door for use upon entry.
- We will have hand sanitizer at the checkout counter as well as a plexi- glass sneeze guard installed for added protection.
- We will also be ensuring that highly touched surfaces (pin pad, front door handle etc.) are disinfected on a regular bases. To help with the extra cleaning we ask you to please refrain from touching home decor items unless you wish to make a purchase. If you wish to see an item we will be more than happy to assist you.
We appreciate your support and adherence to these guidelines.We are all in this together to stop the spread of COVID-19.