Fusion Mineral Paint™
If you would like to order Fusion Mineral Paint™ on-line you can now do so through our affiliate link at:
https://shop.fusionmineralpaint.ca/French Vanilla Home
Or visit us in-person at 1848 Oak Bay Avenue, Victoria, B.C., Canada or call us at (250) 592-0422 to enquire about paint colours and/or other Fusion products currently available in store!
Notice: There will be a price increase effective January 19th, 2023 on Fusion Mineral Paint™ (pints and testers) and other select products. You've seen it at the gas pump and the grocery store. Raw materials, labour, and energy costs are all rising and Fusion is now faced with having to bring a price increase to help cover these rising costs. It's certainly not something that they want to do, but it's a reflection of the current economy we live in. Fusion refuses to cut corners or substitute inferior, cheaper materials. They are committed to maintaining a high quality paint. They have absorbed the price increase for as long as they could.
So, heads up! Now is a great time to stock up on paint and supplies before the price increase on January 19th!
- Fusion's results are nothing less than spectacular, providing furniture painters a best-in class user friendly paint that features; an environmentally conscious formulation, low VOC's, superior durability, easy one-step application and significantly improved strength.
- Delivering an exceptional matte finish, this 100% acrylic paint requires little or in some cases no prep work, no priming and no top coat (waxing).
- Fusion colours are non-toxic, lead free, virtually odorless and have very low volatile organic compounds, contain no ammonia or formaldehyde.
- Fusion is made in Canada and is unlike any other paint currently on the market.
- With over 50 beautiful colours to choose from... there is a colour for every decorating style. To view their colour selection click on the link https://fusionmineralpaint.com/colours/
- Fusion Mineral Paint™ has excellent coverage, which allows Fusion to be manufactured in pints and tester pot sizes. A pint covers approximately 75 sq. ft. (6.968 sq. meters). Most projects only require a pint of paint. Fusion has excellent quality and coverage, comes in convenient sizes, resulting in less environmental waste.
Fusion Mineral Paint™ Coverage
*For a little inspiration click on the link below to view some fun project tutorials using Fusion Mineral Paint™.....