Fusion Mineral Paint has just come out with 9 beautiful new colours!
Continuing and connecting to the whimsical, fairy tale launch of 11 colours last summer, this launch is the dark side of that fairy tale. Fusion Mineral Paint wanted this to be an explosion of colour and to step a little away from our bright aesthetic and go into this moody, rich and dark direction we hope you will love as much as we do.
We are thrilled to reveal the names of these newest colour shades:
- Oakham-this rich dark colour is rooted grey, yet balanced equally with warm brown undertones. This complex shade is bound to make its way into the foundation of any colour palette.
- Winchester-this deep colour is Rich and confident, a baroque-inspired shade that will leave you mesmerized by its enduring character.
- Highlander-a deep, powerful scarlet red inspired by our family’s tartan worn through the low and highlands of Scotland. This shade is as timeless as Scotland herself.
- Everett-one of our most complex colours with multiple undertones, this aged and weathered olive green radiates bronze undertones. This colour is earthy and grounding for sure to be a staple colour in any home.
- Manor Green-an opulent, deep green that will be loved for centuries more. This saturated shade leans confidently into its black undertones. This almost black green has very subtle nuances that make all the difference when adding depth and mood to your space.
- Elderberry-a vibrant yet sophisticated delicious purple, this shade brings a moody and calculated drop of colour into any space.
- Chestler-a show-stopping complicated blue-green that is boasting with depth and intention. This shade will make you stop and dive into its abyss of colour.
- Willowbank-a deep rich classic navy with a vibrant twist, perfect for creating a dark and moody space with its dark tone.
- Conservatory-just as its namesake suggests, this mid-tone green is inspired by nature and overflowing with colour, classically elegant to give energy to any space.
The official launch of these new colours will be July 23, 2022. We will have a small inventory available initially with more supplies to come after the launch.
Pre-orders are welcome. Simply pop by the store or call us at 250 592-0422 to reserve your favorites.